"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 29

Last day of school EVER!!!

Brody's last day of school EVER was a couple of weeks ago!!
It is a little surreal for us, especially him, that it is really over---but the timing is just so perfect, business is picking up, getting stronger and he now has more responsibilities and some new amazing lines that need his time.
I am so grateful for all of his hard work, juggling a full time career and school at the same time, all with a smile. I don't think he ever slept. He is an amazing husband, and my hero!!

No comments: