"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 23

Aloha...

Coming soon is our Family Maui trip re-cap!
There are SO many photos of the trip that I love, it may end up being the worlds longest post, or maybe I will have to break it down into parts....but all will have to wait, since I came home with a bad cold! Hopefuly it will be up soon! : )
Hope everyones Summer is wraping up well!!
How excited are we for the Fall? I know I am! : )

No comments: