"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 13

Picnic in the park

We had a great little picnic in the park with Camille, Jeff, & Gabby today!
It is Camille's Birthday on Monday, so we pulled out this cute/sorta fancy picnic set we got for our wedding, got some cupcakes, sparkling apple cider and flowers to make it a bit more special! : )
It was a bit too windy for candles today---I'm afraid the wind got most of Camille's wishes! ; )
But she was able to beat out the wind for one wish.
After lunch we had a nice relaxing time---enjoying the warmth of the sun, throwing around the football (which I ended up being quite good at), and just enjoying each others company.




Gabby's best mad dog foot ball face : ) She looks pretty game, doesn't she?


She crawled over to Brody and got RIGHT up in his face and stared him down.
It was pretty darn cute.
I got this shot a bit late, wish I had gotten her when she was nose to nose.
haha.
She is so cute!
Can't leave a playground with out some play time.



We had such a fun time picnicking. Thank you for a fun afternoon guys!! : )
{ More new posts below }
PS- I am getting so close to having a full year of posts to order my "blog book" at the end of the year. So exciting!

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

I just ordered my first book today. It's 2004 through July of 2008. I'm excited to start on my second one and see how many months fit into it since I started blogging more!