Now that we have Saturdays wide open we have been talking about all the things we would love to do---and this Saturday we ended up at Balboa Island!
We ate at Picante Martin's--an all time fav! It was so crowded that we got it to go and ate it out in the sun! =)
Walking by Dad's we couldn't resist the opportunity to munch on some hippos!
We took a nice leisurely walk around the Island and came across this guy who had some beautiful paintings of the Island. It was really fun to look at his work!
It was such a beautiful day!! We stopped many times and just enjoyed our surroundings, we even went down a little pier!
When we came to the ferry, we hopped on!
Ended up in the Fun Zone...
and played some ski ball! =)
After playing around on Fun Zone side of things, we headed back to Balboa! =)
It was such a blast just being out in the sun enjoying the beautiful area we live in!! We are looking forward to summer (or at lest more nice sunny days) and many more fun outings! =)
The lines aren't perfect, but it's close enough =)....
I love it so much!! It was so fun to do!
We busted a lot of gum chewers, headed band wearers and bare footers, hung out with friends, danced, and I made up a new dance move called "The Putt"! It was a lot of fun and brought back a lot of memories of when we used to go to Irvine Dances (including a couple years of Brody and I going to these dances at the same time and never knowing it!) =)


4 comments:
So fun! I miss the Island! :o)
PS- I LOVE the new wall!!
I agree with both comments. I miss the Island and I'm diggin the new wall. Wanna come to TN and paint my house?
Actually yes, I would love to paint your house! =) I LOVE painting! It's just a bit far....=)
Post a Comment