"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 7

Friday, December 7, 2007
R.I.P dear fridge...

Today I decided to treat myself to a pedicure and getting my nails done! I haven't done this in soooo long! And I have to say it was very relaxing! =) During my relaxing state I get an instant message from Brody saying that he smells something funny in our apartment, something electrical burning. That is never a good thing! So he did some investigating and found out that it was coming from the fridge. He called the maintance guy (one of the reasons it is nice to rent, things like this are not an out of pocket thing) and our friend Hass didn't really know what happened, but something in the fridge fried and it no longer works! Which brings us to thinking of how to save the food! So I'm getting my nails done thinking that now we need to quickly come up with somewhere to put our food until they get us a new one...and then Brody sends me another message saying since the apartment across the way is empty, they are going to let us use that fridge until Sunday(my relaxing continues =)..., we were pretty lucky, we were getting a little low on food and I was about to go shopping to stock up! Good this this happened before that and not after, or while we were on a trip!...So Sunday they do the switch...which should be pretty interesting! =) So that was our day! =)

Hope you are all doing great!! =) Love ya!


Here is our sad, dead, empty fridge...


And here is where our food will be living until Sunday after church...

A little update by The Foy Family at 9:16 PM


2 love Notes:
Thats so sad please RIP fridge. But seriously the fact that you guys could come up with that song is very odd. Anyways I love spending time with you guys. Hope all is well, all is well :)

Shaun Newcomb said...

December 8, 2007 12:37 AM

awww... nice that you get a new fridge though huh? I love the magnets on it!

Malia said...

December 10, 2007 5:57 PM